TIPS FOR RENTING A LIMOUSINE FOR PROM
1. If you plan to rent a limo, do it as soon as possible! Around prom time, limos are in demand and you want to make sure that you are able to rent the one that you want.
2. To reduce cost, plan to get together with other couples to go in a group to and from the event. Splitting the cost among the group will make it more affordable.
3. Ask for recommendations from a friend or relative that has recently hired a limousine service.
4. If you can, ask to see the fleet of vehicles that the company has to offer.
5. Make sure that the staff treats you professionally, from the first call. If you are treated courteously over the phone, it is likely that the chauffeur will also treat you with respect.
6. As the limousine driver and staff will treat you with respect, please respect the company's rules and policies.
7. Make certain that the limousine contract includes a description of the vehicle that you are agreeing to; including year, make, and model. Also, be sure that the vehicle and driver are dedicated to you for the amount of time that you have booked and are waiting outside for you.
8. Plan on having a great time! Your prom is a night that you will remember for a lifetime – make it special!